Want to get a head start? Fill the forms and email them to email@example.com or Fax to 770 279 1222 .
The First Appointment
At your first visit, all areas of your mouth will be thoroughly examined. This process will include a detailed examination of the teeth, soft tissue, supporting structure alignment, bite and more. A complete set of x-rays will be taken and models of your teeth will be made if necessary. All the information that we obtain will be carefully evaluated so that we may accurately assess your dental needs.
What to Expect
During a dental exam, your dentist or hygienist will:
- Evaluate your oral health and oral hygiene
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, root decay, and gum or bone disease
- Evaluate your need for tooth restoration or tooth replacement
- Check your bite and jaw for problems
- Demonstrate proper cleaning techniques for your teeth or dentures
- Assess your need for fluoride
- Take dental X-rays or, if necessary, do other diagnostic procedures
What to Bring
- Questions for the Dentist
- Prior Dental Records
- Method of Payment for your Dental Services
- Photo Identification
- New Patient Forms if not submitted online
No Insurance? No Problem!!!
Affordable Dental Membership Plan
Financial considerations should never be an obstacle to obtaining quality dental care. At Affordable Dental Care, we will work with you to create a payment plan that will meet your needs.
Payments are due in full at the time of service. We currently accept the following financial options:
In-house Patient financing
Several PPO & discount plans
Refer a Friend
With each online referral, existing patients can receive $25 Off towards treatment after New Patient Exam and cleaning are completed. New patient will also get $25 towards treatment after the New Patient Exam and cleaning. Eligible only for new family. Cannot be combined with any other Referral offer.
The greatest compliment you can give our office is the referral of a friend, family member or coworker. Thank you for trusting our office with those closest to you.
We reserve exclusive chair time for you. In an effort to decrease unnecessary costs related to staffing and other overhead and continue to provide you with affordable fine dentistry for your entire family, we maintain a No-Show/Cancellation Policy for all of our patients as follows:
- Cancellations must be made during normal business hours on workdays, at least 48 business hours before the scheduled appointment.
- Failing which, a Broken Appointment Fee of $25 will be charged.
- Cancellations must be done over the phone by speaking directly to one of our dental professionals.