Dr. Rakesh has been practicing Dentistry in Atlanta since 2007. Dr. Rakesh pursued her advanced studies at Boston University School of Dental Medicine, earning her Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree (DMD). She earned her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from Bangalore University. Besides having a passion for the field of General Dentistry, Dr. Rakesh is also current in the practice of Dental Implant placement and Bone augmentation procedures. She has completed her American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Maxi Course from Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry. She enjoys creating beautiful healthy smiles and treating dental emergencies. She speaks English, Hindi, Kannada and Telugu.
Dr. Rakesh since her childhood had inclination towards arts. She has an exclusive collection of Ethnic Designs in Indian and European contemporary styles. She has used Canvas, Glass, Pottery and Ceramic as the medium of expression. Visit her painting site to see some of her art work. http://www.paintingsforever.com
Dr. Rakesh’s Affiliations:
- Graduated from Boston University’s Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Member of: American Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of Georgia Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry – Implants Certified ( Placements and restorations)
- Member of Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)